Re-Elect Bill Jonson on March 11
Many people volunteered their own comments about why they like Bill!
Read the unfiltered comments from voters about why they want to keep Bill working hard for all of us in Clearwater and why you should vote for Bill!
You Can Trust Bill To Ask The Tough Questions!
We don’t have to tell you that these continue to be difficult times
for many of us.
It’s during times like these that Clearwater needs trusted, experienced
leadership on our City Council.
We need leaders with integrity, common sense, and a proven track record
to guide our community.
Bill Jonson has served you for a total of 10 years, and he would be
honored to continue to serve you.
- Clearwater City Councilmember, 2001-2007 and 2010 to present
- Vice Chair , Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority Board (PSTA)
- President, Suncoast League of Cities
- Chair, Courtney Campbell Scenic Highway
Listening and Working for Us
- President, Countryside Northridge Homeowners Association, 1991, 2000, 2008, 2009
- Treasurer and Board Member, Scenic America Inc.
- Director, Florida League of Cities
- Chair of Tampa Bay Regional Transportation Authority (TBARTA)
- Citizens Advisory Committee 2008 and 2009
Focused on Our Community
- President (1992),Clearwater Coalition of Homeowners
- Leader, Boy Scouts/Cub Scouts
- Member, Leadership Pinellas and Leadership Tampa Bay
- Member, Heritage United Methodist Church
Family Man and Veteran
- 30-Year Resident of Clearwater
- Married with 5 Children and 4 Grandchildren
- Retired Project and Accounting Manager, Honeywell
- U.S. Army 1967-1969
Someone Even the Opposition Admires
"I wish I had the happy confidence that Bill Jonson and his citizens group had completed their mission...He has books, maps, presentations, videos, slide shows and a religious zeal on our issue."
- From a Billboard executive's memo upon losing the battle over Gulf-to-Bay.